KBR Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:KBR)
KBR Stock Analysis
View KBR stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for KBR stock.
KBR, Inc. Stock Rating 2/5
Our KBR stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This KBR stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy KBR stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 4.2 times the net income.
- When compared with the Engineering R and D Services industry average PS ratio of 0.9, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.6 for KBR stock is attractive.
- KBR has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 29.6%.
Should you sell KBR stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -12.2% over the last 5 years.
- KBR had an unimpressive average operating margin of 1.5% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- KBR posted an average Net loss of -0.8% in the last twelve months.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 33.7, KBR stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 20.3.
- KBR has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -1.9%.
- KBR has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -3.9%, indicating the company is not profitable.