KBR Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:KBR)
Take a look at Amigobulls KBR stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for KBR stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
KBR, Inc. Stock Rating 3.2/5
Amigobulls KBR stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, KBR revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check KBR dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for KBR valuation analysis. KBR stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy KBR stock?
- KBR has a lower debt burden than its peers in the -sectordesc- sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.36.
- KBR stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 11.9 which is better than the sector average of 19.7.
- KBR stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.6 as against the Construction sector average multiple of 1.
- KBR has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 12.5
- KBR has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 50.4.
Should you sell KBR stock?
- KBR revenue saw a decline of -6.1% YoY in 2018-03.
- Sales declined by -12 annually over the last 5 years.
- The company has negative cash flow from operations.
- KBR has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -13.4.
KBR Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls KBR stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of KBR stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, KBR revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether KBR stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.