Kemet Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:KEM)
Watch the robo advisor video of Kemet stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for KEM stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
KEMET Corporation Stock Rating 3.5/5
Amigobulls KEM stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Kemet revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2019 Q1 earnings. We compare Kemet valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of KEM stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Kemet stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy KEM stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Kemet was 19.6% in 2018-06.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 9.63 for Kemet.
- The Kemet stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 12.7, compared to the sector average of 25.4. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Computer and Technology sector average PS ratio of 2.9, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.1 for KEM stock is attractive.
- Kemet's return on invested capital of 15.7 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 15.9 for Kemet is attractive.
Should you sell KEM stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.68, Kemet is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- The company's operations consume more cash than it generates. This is not a healthy sign.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -9.7.
Kemet Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Kemet stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of KEM stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Kemet revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about KEM stock.