Kenon Holdings Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:KEN)
Take a look at Amigobulls Kenon Holdings stock analysis video. Our KEN analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Kenon Holdings Ltd Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls KEN stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Kenon Holdings revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Kenon Holdings dividend performance. We compare Kenon Holdings valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of KEN stock. Kenon Holdings stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy KEN stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 35.02 for Kenon Holdings.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.74, Kenon Holdings has a lower debt burden when compared to the Utilities average.
- When compared with the Utilities sector average PS ratio of 2, the price-to-sales ratio of -10.3 for KEN stock is attractive.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 83.45.
- The LTM ROE of 84.6 for Kenon Holdings is attractive.
Should you sell KEN stock?
- Over the last 12 months, Kenon Holdings had an average Net loss of -1037%.
- The company's operations consume more cash than it generates. This is not a healthy sign.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -0.8, which is a red flag.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -148.5.
Amigobulls Kenon Holdings stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of KEN stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Kenon Holdings revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about KEN stock.