Korea Electric Power Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:KEP)
Take a look at Amigobulls Korea Electric Power stock analysis video. Our KEP analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Korea Electric Power Corporation (ADR) Stock Rating 2.3/5
Amigobulls KEP stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Korea Electric Power revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Korea Electric Power dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Korea Electric Power valuation analysis. Our Korea Electric Power stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy KEP stock?
- The Korea Electric Power stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 12.3, compared to the sector average of 20.1. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Utilities sector average PS ratio of 2.1, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.4 for KEP stock is attractive.
Should you sell KEP stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -1.7 over the last 5 years.
- Korea Electric Power's TTM operating margin of 8.19 was rather poor.
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for Korea Electric Power is not so attractive at 2.3.
Korea Electric Power Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Korea Electric Power stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Korea Electric Power revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether KEP stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Korea Electric Power stock.