KEYW Holding Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:KEYW)
Watch the robo advisor video of KEYW Holding stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our KEYW analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
KEYW Holding Corp. Stock Rating 2.5/5
Amigobulls KEYW stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as KEYW Holding revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for KEYW Holding valuation analysis. Our KEYW Holding stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy KEYW stock?
- The lower PS ratio 0.8 for KEYW stock versus Computer and Technology sector average of 2.9 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell KEYW stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 13.4.
- Over the last twelve months, KEYW Holding posted an average operating loss margin of -0.63.
- KEYW Holding registered an average TTM Net loss of -1.6%.
- KEYW Holding has a debt/equity ratio of 0.88, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for KEYW stock.
- -0.3's negative ROIC of -0.3 indicates operational inefficiency.
- KEYW Holding has a negative return on equity of -2.6. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -13.6.
KEYW Holding Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls KEYW Holding stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of KEYW stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, KEYW Holding revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of KEYW Holding stock.