KEYW Holding Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:KEYW)
KEYW Holding Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of KEYW Holding stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our KEYW analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
KEYW Holding Corp. Stock Rating 1.7/5
Amigobulls KEYW stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as KEYW Holding revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q3 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for KEYW Holding valuation analysis. Our KEYW Holding stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy KEYW stock?
- KEYW stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1 as against the Computer Services industry average multiple of 2.6.
Should you sell KEYW stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 11.8%.
- KEYW Holding registered a negative operating margin of -2.1% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- KEYW Holding registered an average TTM Net loss of -7.3%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.9, KEYW Holding is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for KEYW stock.
- KEYW Holding's negative ROIC of -1.2% indicates operational inefficiency.
- A negative ROE of -10.1% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
KEYW Holding Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls KEYW Holding stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of KEYW stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, KEYW Holding revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of KEYW Holding stock.