Kraft Heinz Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:KHC)
Kraft Heinz Stock Analysis
View the Kraft Heinz stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for KHC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Kraft Heinz Co Stock Rating 3.2/5
Amigobulls KHC stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Kraft Heinz revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q3 earnings. We compare Kraft Heinz valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of KHC stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Kraft Heinz stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy KHC stock?
- Kraft Heinz's average operating margin of 25.8% was exceptional.
- Net margins came in at average 41.9% for Kraft Heinz over the last twelve months.
- The Kraft Heinz stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 19. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 23.1.
- Kraft Heinz has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 18.4%.
Should you sell KHC stock?
- 2017 Q4 revenue growth of 0.3% YoY was meagre.
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.1 times the net income.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3.1, which is higher in comparison to the Food-Misc-Diversified industry average of 1.5, making KHC stock expensive.
Kraft Heinz Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Kraft Heinz stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Kraft Heinz revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether KHC stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of KHC technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.