Kraft Heinz Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:KHC)
View the Kraft Heinz stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for KHC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Kraft Heinz Co Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls KHC stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Kraft Heinz revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We compare Kraft Heinz valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of KHC stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Kraft Heinz stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy KHC stock?
- Kraft Heinz's average operating margin of 25.61 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 42.4% for Kraft Heinz.
- Kraft Heinz is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 4.2.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Kraft Heinz at 18.
Should you sell KHC stock?
- Kraft Heinz sales shrank by -0.9% year-over-year in 2018-03.
- Cash flow from operations is 0.4159 times net income which is a negative signal.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.8, which is overvalued in comparison to the Consumer Staples sector average multiple of 1.6.
Kraft Heinz Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Kraft Heinz stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Kraft Heinz revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether KHC stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of KHC technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.