Kulicke and Soffa Industries Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:KLIC)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Kulicke and Soffa Industries stock analysis video here. Our KLIC analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Kulicke and Soffa Industries Inc. Stock Rating 4.1/5
Amigobulls KLIC stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Kulicke and Soffa Industries revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial statements. We also check Kulicke and Soffa Industries dividend performance. We compare Kulicke and Soffa Industries valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of KLIC stock. Kulicke and Soffa Industries stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy KLIC stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 7.9 over the last 5 years.
- Kulicke and Soffa Industries had a healthy average operating margin of 19.39 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 6.9% for Kulicke and Soffa Industries over the last twelve months.
- Kulicke and Soffa Industries has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.02.
- KLIC stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 10.3 which is better than the sector average of 25.1.
- KLIC stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.9 as against the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 2.9.
- Kulicke and Soffa Industries has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 21
- Kulicke and Soffa Industries has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 12.2.
Should you sell KLIC stock?
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.6107 times the net income.
Investors can use Amigobulls Kulicke and Soffa Industries stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Kulicke and Soffa Industries revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about KLIC stock.