Kulicke and Soffa Industries Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:KLIC)
Take a look at Amigobulls Kulicke and Soffa Industries stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for KLIC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Kulicke and Soffa Industries Inc. Stock Rating 3.9/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for KLIC stock analysis. Kulicke and Soffa Industries valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Kulicke and Soffa Industries stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy KLIC stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 3.7.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 14 for Kulicke and Soffa Industries.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 3.8% (average) for Kulicke and Soffa Industries in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.02, Kulicke and Soffa Industries has a lower debt burden when compared to the Computer and Technology average.
- The Kulicke and Soffa Industries stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 13, compared to the sector average of 26.4. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Computer and Technology sector average PS ratio of 3, the price-to-sales ratio of 2.2 for KLIC stock is attractive.
- Kulicke and Soffa Industries's return on invested capital of 11 is good.
Should you sell KLIC stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.1845 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
Investors can use Amigobulls Kulicke and Soffa Industries stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Kulicke and Soffa Industries revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Kulicke and Soffa Industries stock.