Kulicke and Soffa Industries Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:KLIC)
KLIC Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Kulicke and Soffa Industries stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for KLIC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Kulicke and Soffa Industries Inc. Stock Rating 4.1/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for KLIC stock analysis. Kulicke and Soffa Industries valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Kulicke and Soffa Industries stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy KLIC stock?
- Kulicke and Soffa Industries's revenue growth came in at 42.8% in 2018 Q1.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 2.1%.
- Kulicke and Soffa Industries had a healthy average operating margin of 13.7% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 3.1% (average) for Kulicke and Soffa Industries in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- Kulicke and Soffa Industries has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.02.
- KLIC stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 10.9 which is better than the industry average of 24.8.
- KLIC stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.8 as against the Electronics-Manufacturing Machines industry average multiple of 2.9.
- Kulicke and Soffa Industries has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 8.7%
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 21.1%.
Investors can use Amigobulls Kulicke and Soffa Industries stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Kulicke and Soffa Industries revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Kulicke and Soffa Industries stock.