Klx Inc Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:KLXI)
Take a look at Amigobulls Klx Inc stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for KLXI stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
KLX Inc Stock Rating 2.5/5
Amigobulls KLXI stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Klx Inc revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2019 Q1 financial statements. We also check Klx Inc dividend performance. We compare Klx Inc valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of KLXI stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Klx Inc stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy KLXI stock?
- Klx Inc sales grew by 21.3% year on year in 2018-04.
- Klx Inc had a healthy average operating margin of 12.52 over the last 4 quarters.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.3155 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- Klx Inc has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 9.3.
Should you sell KLXI stock?
- Klx Inc has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 3.1.
- Klx Inc has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 2.9.
Klx Inc Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Klx Inc stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Klx Inc revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether KLXI stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of KLXI technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.