Kimberly-Clark Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:KMB)
Take a look at Amigobulls Kimberly-Clark stock analysis video. Our KMB analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Kimberly Clark Corp Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls KMB stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Kimberly-Clark revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Kimberly-Clark dividend performance. Kimberly-Clark valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Kimberly-Clark stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy KMB stock?
- Kimberly-Clark had a healthy average operating margin of 14.65 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 9.8% for Kimberly-Clark over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 5.828 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- KMB stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 16.3 which is better than the sector average of 21.5.
- Kimberly-Clark has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 21.5
- Kimberly-Clark has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 344.
- Kimberly-Clark has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 7.5.
Kimberly-Clark Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Kimberly-Clark stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of KMB stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of KMB stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Kimberly-Clark revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.