Kandi Technologies Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:KNDI)
Watch the robo advisor video of Kandi Technologies stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our KNDI analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Kandi Technologies Group Inc Stock Rating 2.5/5
Amigobulls KNDI stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Kandi Technologies revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Kandi Technologies dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Kandi Technologies valuation analysis. Kandi Technologies stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy KNDI stock?
Should you sell KNDI stock?
- Kandi Technologies had a poor average operating margin of 2.74 over the last 4 quarters.
- Kandi Technologies posted an average Net loss of -0.4% in the last twelve months.
- The company has negative cash flow from operations.
- Kandi Technologies has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -0.3.
- Kandi Technologies has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -0.2, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Kandi Technologies has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -15.2.
Amigobulls Kandi Technologies stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Kandi Technologies revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Kandi Technologies stock.