KNOT Offshore Partners Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:KNOP)
KNOP Stock Analysis
View the KNOT Offshore Partners stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for KNOP stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
KNOT Offshore Partners LP Stock Rating 3.5/5
Amigobulls KNOP stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as KNOT Offshore Partners revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q4 earnings. KNOT Offshore Partners valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. KNOT Offshore Partners stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy KNOP stock?
- KNOT Offshore Partners sales grew by 36.9% year on year in 2017 Q4.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 43.5% for KNOT Offshore Partners.
- LTM Net margins were good at 31.1% for KNOT Offshore Partners.
- The KNOT Offshore Partners stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 9. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 19.2.
- KNOT Offshore Partners's dividend yield of 10.27% is attractive.
- KNOT Offshore Partners's return on invested capital of 6.4% is good.
Should you sell KNOP stock?
- KNOT Offshore Partners is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.41.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.9, which is higher in comparison to the Transportation-Shipping industry average of 1.5, making KNOP stock expensive.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -7.2%.
KNOT Offshore Partners Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls KNOT Offshore Partners stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
KNOT Offshore Partners revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of KNOT Offshore Partners stock.