KNOT Offshore Partners Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:KNOP)
View the KNOT Offshore Partners stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for KNOP stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
KNOT Offshore Partners LP Stock Rating 3.9/5
Amigobulls KNOP stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as KNOT Offshore Partners revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. KNOT Offshore Partners valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. KNOT Offshore Partners stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy KNOP stock?
- KNOT Offshore Partners sales grew by 51.2% year on year in 2018-03.
- KNOT Offshore Partners had a healthy average operating margin of 45.29 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 36.1% for KNOT Offshore Partners over the last twelve months.
- KNOP stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 7.8 which is better than the sector average of 18.6.
- KNOT Offshore Partners's dividend yield of 9.43 is attractive.
- KNOT Offshore Partners has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 6.8
- KNOT Offshore Partners has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 47.6.
Should you sell KNOP stock?
- KNOT Offshore Partners is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.53.
- KNOP stock is trading at a PS multiple of 3, which is a negative when compared to the Transportation sector average multiple of 1.4.
KNOT Offshore Partners Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls KNOT Offshore Partners stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
KNOT Offshore Partners revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of KNOT Offshore Partners stock.