KNOT Offshore Partners Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:KNOP)
KNOP Stock Analysis
View the KNOT Offshore Partners stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for KNOP stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
KNOT Offshore Partners LP Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls KNOP stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as KNOT Offshore Partners revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q3 earnings. KNOT Offshore Partners valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. KNOT Offshore Partners stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy KNOP stock?
- KNOT Offshore Partners's revenue growth came in at 36.9% in 2017 Q4.
- KNOT Offshore Partners's average operating margin of 43.5% was exceptional.
- Net margins came in at average 31.1% for KNOT Offshore Partners over the last twelve months.
- The price to earnings multiple of 8.9 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 20.3.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 10.35%.
- KNOT Offshore Partners generates a high return on invested capital of 6.4%.
Should you sell KNOP stock?
- KNOT Offshore Partners has a debt/equity ratio of 1.41, which is worse than the average in the Transportation sector.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.9, which is overvalued in comparison to the Transportation-Shipping industry average multiple of 1.5.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -7.2%.
KNOT Offshore Partners Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls KNOT Offshore Partners stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
KNOT Offshore Partners revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of KNOT Offshore Partners stock.