Michael Kors Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:KORS)
Take a look at Amigobulls Michael Kors stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for KORS stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Michael Kors Holdings Ltd Stock Rating 3.5/5
Amigobulls KORS stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q4 financial data like Michael Kors revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Michael Kors valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Michael Kors stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy KORS stock?
- Michael Kors's average operating margin of 15.88 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 12.5% for Michael Kors.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.43, Michael Kors is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the -sectordesc- sector.
- The price to earnings multiple of 14.9 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 21.9.
- Michael Kors generates a high return on invested capital of 27.1.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Michael Kors at 32.6.
Michael Kors Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Michael Kors stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of KORS stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Michael Kors revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether KORS stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of KORS technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.