Michael Kors Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:KORS)
Michael Kors Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Michael Kors stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for KORS stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Michael Kors Holdings Ltd Stock Rating 3.9/5
Amigobulls KORS stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial data like Michael Kors revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Michael Kors valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Michael Kors stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy KORS stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 18.6% over the last 5 years.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 13.5% for Michael Kors.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 11.3% (average) for Michael Kors in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.5 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- The Michael Kors stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 13.4. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 21.6.
- Michael Kors's return on invested capital of 26.2% is good.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Michael Kors at 29.2%.
- Michael Kors has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 36%.
Michael Kors Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Michael Kors stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of KORS stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Michael Kors revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether KORS stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of KORS technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.