Kroger Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:KR)
Kroger Analysis Video
View Kroger stock analysis video. This is our KR analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for KR stock.
The Kroger Co Stock Rating (3/5)
Our Kroger stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Kroger stock analysis is based on latest 2018 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy KR stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Kroger was 3.9% in 2018 Q2.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.9 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 11.2 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 17.6.
- When compared with the Retail-Supermarkets industry average PS ratio of 0.7, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.2 for KR stock is attractive.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Kroger at 24.1%.