Kornit Digital Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:KRNT)
Kornit Digital Stock Analysis
View Kornit Digital stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for KRNT stock.
Kornit Digital Ltd Stock Rating 1.6/5
Our Kornit Digital stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Kornit Digital stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell KRNT stock?
- Kornit Digital had an unimpressive average operating margin of 0.1% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Kornit Digital registered an average TTM Net loss of -0.3%.
- The KRNT stock currently trades at a PE of 68.5, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 23.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5.3, which is overvalued in comparison to the Printing-Commercial industry average multiple of 1.4.
- Kornit Digital's negative ROIC of -0.3% indicates operational inefficiency.
- Kornit Digital has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -0.3%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Kornit Digital has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -28.8%.