Kornit Digital Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:KRNT)
Kornit Digital Analysis Video
View Kornit Digital stock analysis video. This is our KRNT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for KRNT stock.
Kornit Digital Ltd Stock Rating (1.9/5)
Our Kornit Digital stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Kornit Digital stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy KRNT stock?
- Kornit Digital sales grew by 24.1% year on year in 2017 Q1.
- Kornit Digital has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 6.1%.
Should you sell KRNT stock?
- Kornit Digital had an unimpressive average operating margin of 0.3% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Kornit Digital had an average Net loss of -0.6%.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 101, KRNT stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 23.3.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 6.1, which is higher in comparison to the Printing-Commercial industry average of 1.4, making KRNT stock expensive.
- Kornit Digital has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 0.3%.
- Kornit Digital has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -0.6%, indicating the company is not profitable.