Kornit Digital Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:KRNT)
Kornit Digital Stock Analysis
View the Kornit Digital stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for KRNT stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Kornit Digital Ltd Stock Rating 1.5/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for KRNT stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Kornit Digital valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Kornit Digital stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you sell KRNT stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Kornit Digital posted an average operating loss margin of -0.6%.
- Kornit Digital posted an average Net loss of -0.7% in the last twelve months.
- KRNT stock is trading at a PE ratio of 65.8, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 22.8.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3.9, which is higher in comparison to the Printing-Commercial industry average of 1.5, making KRNT stock expensive.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -0.5%, which is a red flag.
- Kornit Digital has a negative return on equity of -0.6%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- Kornit Digital has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -13.6%.
Kornit Digital Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Kornit Digital stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of KRNT stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Kornit Digital revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Kornit Digital stock.