Kornit Digital Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:KRNT)
Kornit Digital Analysis Video
View Kornit Digital stock analysis video. This is our KRNT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for KRNT stock.
Kornit Digital Ltd Stock Rating (2.2/5)
Our Kornit Digital stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Kornit Digital stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy KRNT stock?
- Kornit Digital's revenue growth came in at 24.1% in 2017 Q1.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 6.1%.
Should you sell KRNT stock?
- Kornit Digital had a poor average operating margin of 0.3% over the last 4 quarters.
- Kornit Digital posted an average Net loss of -0.6% in the last twelve months.
- KRNT stock is trading at a PE ratio of 83.6, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 22.2.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5, which is higher in comparison to the Printing-Commercial industry average of 1.4, making KRNT stock expensive.
- Kornit Digital provides a low return on invested capital of 0.3%.
- Kornit Digital has a negative return on equity of -0.6%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.