Kornit Digital Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:KRNT)
Kornit Digital Stock Analysis
View the Kornit Digital stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for KRNT stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Kornit Digital Ltd Stock Rating 1.6/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for KRNT stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Kornit Digital valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Kornit Digital stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy KRNT stock?
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 36%.
Should you sell KRNT stock?
- Kornit Digital registered a negative operating margin of -1.8% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Kornit Digital had an average Net loss of -1.8%.
- The KRNT stock currently trades at a PE of 180.6, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 21.8.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.3, which is overvalued in comparison to the Printing-Commercial industry average multiple of 1.5.
- Kornit Digital has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -1.2%.
- A negative ROE of -1.4% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Kornit Digital Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Kornit Digital stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of KRNT stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Kornit Digital revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Kornit Digital stock.