KIMBELL ROYALTY Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:KRP)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls KIMBELL ROYALTY stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for KRP stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
KIMBELL ROYALTY Stock Rating 2/5
Amigobulls KRP stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, KIMBELL ROYALTY revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check KIMBELL ROYALTY dividend performance. We compare KIMBELL ROYALTY valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of KRP stock. Our KIMBELL ROYALTY stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy KRP stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for KIMBELL ROYALTY was 123.6% in 2018-03.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.15, KIMBELL ROYALTY has a lower debt burden when compared to the Oils-Energy average.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 6.62.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 66.8.
Should you sell KRP stock?
- KIMBELL ROYALTY registered a negative operating margin of -137.13 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, KIMBELL ROYALTY had an average Net loss of -140.1%.
- The KRP stock currently trades at a PE of 77.7, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 20.4.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 8.7, which is higher in comparison to the Oils-Energy sector average of 1.6, making KRP stock expensive.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -18.6, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -20.1 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
KIMBELL ROYALTY Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls KIMBELL ROYALTY stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, KIMBELL ROYALTY revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about KRP stock.