Kohl's Stock Analysis (NYSE:KSS)
Kohl's Analysis Video
View Kohl's stock analysis video. This is our KSS analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for KSS stock.
Kohl's Corporation Stock Rating (3.4/5)
Our Kohl's stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Kohl's stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2018. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy KSS stock?
- KSS stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 9.8 which is better than the industry average of 18.6.
- KSS stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.3 as against the Retail-Regional Dept stores industry average multiple of 0.7.
Should you sell KSS stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -0.3% in sales over the last 5 years.
- Kohl's has a debt/equity ratio of 0.92, which is worse than the average in the Retail-Wholesale sector.
- Cash flow from operations is 0.7 times net income which is a negative signal.
- Kohl's has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -4.1%.