Kratos Defense & Security Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:KTOS)
KTOS Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Kratos Defense & Security stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for KTOS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc Stock Rating 1.4/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for KTOS stock analysis. We compare Kratos Defense & Security valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of KTOS stock. Our Kratos Defense & Security stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy KTOS stock?
- Kratos Defense & Security's revenue growth came in at 11% in 2017 Q4.
- The lower PS ratio 1.6 for KTOS stock versus Aerospace Defense Equipment industry average of 1.8 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell KTOS stock?
- Sales declined by -5.1% annually over the last 5 years.
- Kratos Defense & Security reported an average operating margin of -0.8% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Kratos Defense & Security registered an average TTM Net loss of -5.7%.
- The KTOS stock currently trades at a PE of 570, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 24.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -0.7%, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -10.6% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- Kratos Defense & Security has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -8.8%.
Kratos Defense & Security Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Kratos Defense & Security stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Kratos Defense & Security revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about KTOS stock.