Multi-Color Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:LABL)
Take a look at Amigobulls Multi-Color stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for LABL stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Multi-Color Corporation Stock Rating 2.6/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for LABL stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Multi-Color valuation analysis. Our Multi-Color stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy LABL stock?
- Multi-Color's revenue growth came in at 84.3% in 2018-03.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 14.5.
- The price to earnings multiple of 17.5 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 20.8.
- The lower PS ratio 1 for LABL stock versus Industrial Products sector average of 1.5 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell LABL stock?
- Multi-Color has a debt/equity ratio of 2.1, which is worse than the average in the Industrial Products sector.
- Cash flow from operations is 0.6872 times net income which is a negative signal.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -0.1.
Amigobulls Multi-Color stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Multi-Color revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of LABL technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.