Multi-Color Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:LABL)
Multi-Color Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Multi-Color stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for LABL stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Multi-Color Corporation Stock Rating 2.6/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for LABL stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Multi-Color valuation analysis. Our Multi-Color stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy LABL stock?
- Multi-Color sales grew by 67.4% year on year in 2018 Q3.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 10.9%.
- LABL stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 18.9 which is better than the industry average of 22.3.
- The lower PS ratio 1.2 for LABL stock versus Printing-Commercial industry average of 1.5 is a positive for the company.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Multi-Color at 14.4%.
Amigobulls Multi-Color stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Multi-Color revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of LABL technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.