Lancaster Colony Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:LANC)
Lancaster Colony Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Lancaster Colony stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LANC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Lancaster Colony Corp. Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls LANC stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Lancaster Colony revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Lancaster Colony dividend performance. Lancaster Colony valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Lancaster Colony stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy LANC stock?
- Lancaster Colony had a healthy average operating margin of 13% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 9.8% for Lancaster Colony.
- Lancaster Colony generates a high return on invested capital of 24.5%.
- Lancaster Colony has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 20.3%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 12%.
Should you sell LANC stock?
- Lancaster Colony sales declined by -2.2% year on year in 2018 Q2.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 29.4, LANC stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 23.1.
- LANC stock is trading at a PS multiple of 2.8, which is a negative when compared to the Food-Misc-Diversified industry average multiple of 1.5.
Lancaster Colony Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Lancaster Colony stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of LANC stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Lancaster Colony revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.