L Brands Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:LB)
Watch the robo advisor video of L Brands stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our LB analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
L Brands Inc Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls LB stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as L Brands revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2019 Q1 earnings. L Brands valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. L Brands stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy LB stock?
- L Brands's revenue growth came in at 7.8% in 2018-04.
- L Brands's average operating margin of 13.06 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 7.3% for L Brands.
- The price to earnings multiple of 10.6 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 22.1.
- L Brands is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 9.28.
- L Brands generates a high return on invested capital of 27.9.
Should you sell LB stock?
- Operating cash flows are negative.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -9.1.
Amigobulls L Brands stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of LB stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
L Brands revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of LB technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.