L Brands Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:LB)
L Brands Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of L Brands stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our LB analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
L Brands Inc Stock Rating 3.5/5
Amigobulls LB stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as L Brands revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q4 earnings. L Brands valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. L Brands stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy LB stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 3.8%.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 13.7% for L Brands.
- LTM Net margins were good at 7.8% for L Brands.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.9 times the net income.
- The L Brands stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 11. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 19.9.
- L Brands is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 8.46%.
- L Brands has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 29.9%
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 24.1%.
Amigobulls L Brands stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of LB stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
L Brands revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of LB technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.