Liberty Global Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:LBTYK)
Liberty Global Analysis Video
View Liberty Global stock analysis video. This is our LBTYK analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LBTYK stock.
Liberty Global plc - Class C Ordinary Shares Stock Rating (2.9/5)
Our Liberty Global stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Liberty Global stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy LBTYK stock?
- Liberty Global's average operating margin of 16.1% was exceptional.
- The price to earnings multiple of 16.5 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 21.7.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 13.12%.
- The LTM ROE of 15.8% for Liberty Global is attractive.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 28.3%.
Should you sell LBTYK stock?
- Liberty Global sales declined by -1.7% year on year in 2016 Q4.
- Revenue growth of 11.5% has been weak over the last 5 years.
- Liberty Global's LTM Net margins were poor at 11.2%.
- Liberty Global has a debt/equity ratio of 2.96, which is worse than the average in the Consumer Discretionary sector.
- Liberty Global has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 2.8%.