Liberty Global Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:LBTYK)
Liberty Global Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Liberty Global stock analysis video. Our LBTYK analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Liberty Global plc - Class C Ordinary Shares Stock Rating 2.1/5
Amigobulls LBTYK stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Liberty Global revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check Liberty Global dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Liberty Global valuation analysis. Liberty Global stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy LBTYK stock?
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 123.9%.
Should you sell LBTYK stock?
- Liberty Global sales shrank by -70.4% year-over-year in 2017 Q4.
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 3.6%.
- Over the last 12 months, Liberty Global had an average Net loss of -19.3%.
- Liberty Global is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 6.6.
- Liberty Global has a poor return on invested capital of 1%.
- Liberty Global has a negative return on equity of -20%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
Liberty Global Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Liberty Global stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Liberty Global revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of LBTYK technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.