Liberty Global Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:LBTYK)
Liberty Global Analysis Video
View Liberty Global stock analysis video. This is our LBTYK analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LBTYK stock.
Liberty Global plc - Class C Ordinary Shares Stock Rating (2.8/5)
Our Liberty Global stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Liberty Global stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy LBTYK stock?
- Liberty Global had a healthy average operating margin of 16.9% over the last 4 quarters.
- LBTYK stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 14.6 which is better than the industry average of 21.8.
- Liberty Global's dividend yield of 14.34% is attractive.
- Liberty Global has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 15.2%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 10.1%.
Should you sell LBTYK stock?
- Liberty Global sales shrank by -19.3% year-over-year in 2017 Q1.
- Long term revenue growth of 10.2% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Liberty Global posted a TTM Net margin of 12%.
- Liberty Global has a debt/equity ratio of 3.22, which is worse than the average in the Consumer Discretionary sector.
- Liberty Global has a poor return on invested capital of 2.8%.