Liberty Global Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:LBTYK)
Liberty Global Analysis Video
View Liberty Global stock analysis video. This is our LBTYK analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LBTYK stock.
Liberty Global plc - Class C Ordinary Shares Stock Rating (2.8/5)
Our Liberty Global stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Liberty Global stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy LBTYK stock?
- Liberty Global's average operating margin of 16% was exceptional.
- The price to earnings multiple of 13.8 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 20.9.
- Liberty Global is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 15.14%.
- Liberty Global has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 15%.
Should you sell LBTYK stock?
- Liberty Global salesgrew by a marginal 1.6% year over year in 2017 Q1.
- Liberty Global's LTM Net margins were poor at 11.2%.
- Liberty Global has a debt/equity ratio of 3.22, which is worse than the average in the Consumer Discretionary sector.
- Liberty Global provides a low return on invested capital of 2.8%.