Lannett Co Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:LCI)
Watch the robo advisor video of Lannett Co stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LCI stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Lannett Company, Inc. Stock Rating 3.9/5
Amigobulls LCI stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Lannett Co revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q4 financial statements. We also check Lannett Co dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Lannett Co valuation analysis. Lannett Co stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy LCI stock?
- Lannett Co's average operating margin of 22.96 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 7% for Lannett Co.
- The price to earnings multiple of 4.8 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 24.5.
- The lower PS ratio 0.8 for LCI stock versus Medical sector average of 6.2 is a positive for the company.
- Lannett Co generates a high return on invested capital of 7.1.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Lannett Co at 7.9.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 7.2.
Lannett Co Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Lannett Co stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Lannett Co revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.