Lifetime Brands Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:LCUT)
Lifetime Brands Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Lifetime Brands stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LCUT stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Lifetime Brands Inc Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls LCUT stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial data like Lifetime Brands revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Lifetime Brands valuation analysis. Lifetime Brands stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy LCUT stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 3.5% over the last 5 years.
- The price to earnings multiple of 17 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 21.5.
- LCUT stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.3 as against the Consumer Discretionary-Misc industry average multiple of 1.6.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 19.6%.
Should you sell LCUT stock?
- Lifetime Brands had a poor average operating margin of 2.6% over the last 4 quarters.
- Lifetime Brands posted a TTM Net margin of 0.4%.
- Lifetime Brands has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 0.8%.
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for Lifetime Brands is not so attractive at 1.1%.
Lifetime Brands Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Lifetime Brands stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Lifetime Brands revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of LCUT technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.