Lifetime Brands Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:LCUT)
Watch the robo advisor video of Lifetime Brands stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LCUT stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Lifetime Brands Inc Stock Rating 1.7/5
Amigobulls LCUT stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Lifetime Brands revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Lifetime Brands valuation analysis. Lifetime Brands stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy LCUT stock?
- LCUT stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.4 as against the Consumer Discretionary sector average multiple of 1.6.
Should you sell LCUT stock?
- Lifetime Brands had a poor average operating margin of 0.64 over the last 4 quarters.
- Lifetime Brands posted an average Net loss of -1.4% in the last twelve months.
- Lifetime Brands is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.12.
- LCUT stock is trading at a PE ratio of 45.3, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 22.9.
- Lifetime Brands has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 0.7.
- Lifetime Brands has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -3.7, indicating the company is not profitable.
Lifetime Brands Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Lifetime Brands stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Lifetime Brands revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of LCUT technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.