Lands' End Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:LE)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Lands' End stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for LE stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Lands' End, Inc. Stock Rating 2.1/5
Amigobulls LE stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Lands' End revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2019 Q1 earnings. We compare Lands' End valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of LE stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Lands' End stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy LE stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Lands' End was 11.7% in 2018-04.
- When compared with the Retail-Wholesale sector average PS ratio of 0.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.5 for LE stock is attractive.
Should you sell LE stock?
- Lands' End's TTM operating margin of 2.66 was rather poor.
- Lands' End posted a TTM Net margin of 2.3%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.59, Lands' End is highly leveraged in comparison to Retail-Wholesale peers.
- The LE stock currently trades at a PE of 122.4, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 21.1.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -17.3.
Lands' End Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Lands' End stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of LE stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Lands' End revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.