Lands' End Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:LE)
Lands' End Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Lands' End stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for LE stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Lands' End, Inc. Stock Rating 1.3/5
Amigobulls LE stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Lands' End revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q3 earnings. We compare Lands' End valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of LE stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Lands' End stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy LE stock?
- The lower PS ratio 0.4 for LE stock versus Retail-Mail Order industry average of 0.7 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell LE stock?
- Lands' End registered a negative operating margin of -11% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Lands' End posted an average Net loss of -7.9% in the last twelve months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.85, Lands' End is highly leveraged in comparison to Retail-Wholesale peers.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 285, LE stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 20.2.
- Lands' End's negative ROIC of -14.3% indicates operational inefficiency.
- Lands' End has a negative return on equity of -37.3%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -25.7%.
Lands' End Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Lands' End stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of LE stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Lands' End revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.