Lincoln Electric Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:LECO)
Lincoln Electric Analysis Video
View Lincoln Electric stock analysis video. This is our LECO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LECO stock.
Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc. Stock Rating (3.8/5)
Our Lincoln Electric stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Lincoln Electric stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy LECO stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 14.3% for Lincoln Electric.
- Net margins came in at average 9.9% for Lincoln Electric over the last twelve months.
- Lincoln Electric has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 19.9%
- The LTM ROE of 29.6% for Lincoln Electric is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 9.6%.
Should you sell LECO stock?
- Sales declined by -4% annually over the last 5 years.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.4, which is higher in comparison to the Machine-Tools and related products industry average of 1.3, making LECO stock expensive.