Lincoln Electric Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:LECO)
Lincoln Electric Stock Analysis
View Lincoln Electric stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LECO stock.
Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc. Stock Rating 3.7/5
Our Lincoln Electric stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Lincoln Electric stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy LECO stock?
- Lincoln Electric's average operating margin of 14.3% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 9.9% for Lincoln Electric.
- Lincoln Electric has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 19.9%
- The LTM ROE of 29.6% for Lincoln Electric is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 9.6%.
Should you sell LECO stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -4% over the last 5 years.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.6, which is higher in comparison to the Machine-Tools and related products industry average of 1.4, making LECO stock expensive.