Lennar Corp Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:LEN.B)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Lennar Corp stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for LEN.B stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Lennar Corporation Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls LEN.B stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Lennar Corp revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. Lennar Corp valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Lennar Corp stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy LEN.B stock?
- Lennar Corp sales grew by 27.5% year on year in 2018-02.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 24.9 over the last 5 years.
- Net margins came in at average 6.8% for Lennar Corp over the last twelve months.
- LEN.B stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 9.6 which is better than the sector average of 19.7.
Should you sell LEN.B stock?
- The company has negative cash flow from operations.
- Lennar Corp has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 4.6.
- Lennar Corp has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -5.6.
Lennar Corp Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Lennar Corp stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Lennar Corp revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Lennar Corp stock.