Lennar Corp Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:LEN.B)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Lennar Corp stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for LEN.B stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Lennar Corporation Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls LEN.B stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Lennar Corp revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. Lennar Corp valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Lennar Corp stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy LEN.B stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Lennar Corp was 67.4% in 2018-05.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 26.1.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 6.5% (average) for Lennar Corp in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The Lennar Corp stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 8.2, compared to the sector average of 19.8. We rate this as a positive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 3.4.
Should you sell LEN.B stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.5708 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
Lennar Corp Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Lennar Corp stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Lennar Corp revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Lennar Corp stock.