Lennar Corp Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:LEN.B)
Lennar Corp Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Lennar Corp stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for LEN.B stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Lennar Corporation Stock Rating 3.8/5
Amigobulls LEN.B stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Lennar Corp revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q4 earnings. Lennar Corp valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Lennar Corp stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy LEN.B stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Lennar Corp was 12.1% in 2017 Q4.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 25.2%.
- Lennar Corp had a healthy average operating margin of 10.6% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 6.4% for Lennar Corp.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.2 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- The Lennar Corp stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 12.5. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 21.
- Lennar Corp has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 18.5%.
Investors can use Amigobulls Lennar Corp stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Lennar Corp revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Lennar Corp stock.