Lennar Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:LEN)
Take a look at Amigobulls Lennar stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LEN stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Lennar Corporation Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls LEN stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Lennar revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. Lennar valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Lennar stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy LEN stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Lennar was 67.4% in 2018-05.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 26.1.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 6.5% (average) for Lennar in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The Lennar stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 10, compared to the sector average of 19.8. We rate this as a positive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 3.4.
Should you sell LEN stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.5708 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
Lennar Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Lennar stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Lennar revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about LEN stock.