Lennar Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:LEN)
Lennar Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Lennar stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LEN stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Lennar Corporation Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls LEN stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Lennar revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q4 earnings. Lennar valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Lennar stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy LEN stock?
- Lennar sales grew by 12.1% year on year in 2017 Q4.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 25.2%.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 10.6% for Lennar.
- Net margins came in at average 6.4% for Lennar over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.2 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- The Lennar stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 15.3. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 21.
- Lennar has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 18.5%.
Amigobulls Lennar stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Lennar revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about LEN stock.