Littelfuse Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:LFUS)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Littelfuse stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for LFUS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Littelfuse, Inc. Stock Rating 3.5/5
Amigobulls LFUS stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Littelfuse revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. Littelfuse valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Littelfuse stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy LFUS stock?
- Littelfuse's revenue growth came in at 46.4% in 2018-03.
- Littelfuse's average operating margin of 15.31 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 8.6% for Littelfuse.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 1.9234 times the net income.
- Littelfuse generates a high return on invested capital of 9.6.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Littelfuse at 11.5.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 12.3.
Littelfuse Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Littelfuse stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Littelfuse revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about LFUS stock.