LIONS GATE EN-B Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:LGF.B)
LGF.B Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of LIONS GATE EN-B stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our LGF.B analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
LIONS GATE EN-B Stock Rating 2.4/5
Amigobulls LGF.B stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as LIONS GATE EN-B revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q3 earnings. LIONS GATE EN-B valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our LIONS GATE EN-B stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy LGF.B stock?
- LIONS GATE EN-B sales grew by 52% year on year in 2018 Q3.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 11.1%.
- The lower PS ratio 1.2 for LGF.B stock versus Movie-TV Production-Distribution industry average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
- LIONS GATE EN-B has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 16.4%.
Should you sell LGF.B stock?
- LIONS GATE EN-B had a poor average operating margin of 6.2% over the last 4 quarters.
- LIONS GATE EN-B posted a TTM Net margin of 10.2%.
- LIONS GATE EN-B has a debt/equity ratio of 0.94, which is worse than the average in the Consumer Discretionary sector.
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.2 times the net income.
- LIONS GATE EN-B provides a low return on invested capital of 2.5%.
Amigobulls LIONS GATE EN-B stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of LGF.B stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, LIONS GATE EN-B revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.