LHC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:LHCG)
View the LHC stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our LHCG analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
LHC Group, Inc. Stock Rating 3.5/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for LHCG stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for LHC valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at LHC stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy LHCG stock?
- LHC's average operating margin of 5.99 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 4.1% for LHC.
- The lower PS ratio 1.4 for LHCG stock versus Medical sector average of 6.5 is a positive for the company.
- LHC generates a high return on invested capital of 10.2.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for LHC at 9.6.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 10.6.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls LHC stock analysis to ascertain how LHCG stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, LHC revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of LHCG technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.