LHC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:LHCG)
LHC Stock Analysis
View the LHC stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our LHCG analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
LHC Group, Inc. Stock Rating 3.7/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for LHCG stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for LHC valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at LHC stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy LHCG stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 8% for LHC.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 4.1% (average) for LHC in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The lower PS ratio 1.1 for LHCG stock versus Medical-Outpatient-Home care industry average of 6 is a positive for the company.
- LHC has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 10.2%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for LHC at 9.7%.
- LHC has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 6%.
LHC Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls LHC stock analysis to ascertain how LHCG stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, LHC revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of LHCG technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.