LHC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:LHCG)
LHC Analysis Video
View LHC stock analysis video. This is our LHCG analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LHCG stock.
LHC Group, Inc. Stock Rating (3.6/5)
Our LHC stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This LHC stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy LHCG stock?
- LHC had a healthy average operating margin of 8.2% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 4.1% for LHC over the last twelve months.
- The lower PS ratio 1.2 for LHCG stock versus Medical-Outpatient-Home care industry average of 5 is a positive for the company.
- LHC generates a high return on invested capital of 10.5%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for LHC at 9.9%.
Should you sell LHCG stock?
- Cash flow from operations is 0.7 times net income which is a negative signal.