Lumentum Holdings Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:LITE)
Lumentum Holdings Analysis Video
View Lumentum Holdings stock analysis video. This is our LITE analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LITE stock.
Lumentum Holdings Inc Stock Rating (2.3/5)
Our Lumentum Holdings stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Lumentum Holdings stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy LITE stock?
- Lumentum Holdings generates a high return on invested capital of 8.3%.
Should you sell LITE stock?
- Lumentum Holdings registered an average TTM Net loss of -3.3%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.67, Lumentum Holdings is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- LITE stock is trading at a PE ratio of 40.6, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 26.4.
- Lumentum Holdings has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -6.8%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -7.5%.