Limelight Networks Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:LLNW)
Limelight Networks Analysis Video
View Limelight Networks stock analysis video. This is our LLNW analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LLNW stock.
Limelight Networks, Inc. Stock Rating (1.7/5)
Our Limelight Networks stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Limelight Networks stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy LLNW stock?
- The lower PS ratio 2 for LLNW stock versus Internet Services industry average of 2.8 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell LLNW stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -1.3% in sales over the last 5 years.
- Limelight Networks reported an average operating margin of -40.7% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Limelight Networks posted an average Net loss of -39.8% in the last twelve months.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for LLNW stock.
- Limelight Networks's negative ROIC of -38.4% indicates operational inefficiency.
- A negative ROE of -45.5% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -10.2%.