Limelight Networks Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:LLNW)
Limelight Networks Analysis Video
View Limelight Networks stock analysis video. This is our LLNW analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LLNW stock.
Limelight Networks, Inc. Stock Rating (1.6/5)
Our Limelight Networks stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Limelight Networks stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy LLNW stock?
- The lower PS ratio 2 for LLNW stock versus Internet Services industry average of 2.7 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell LLNW stock?
- Sales declined by -1.3% annually over the last 5 years.
- Limelight Networks registered a negative operating margin of -40.7% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Limelight Networks had an average Net loss of -39.8%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for LLNW stock.
- Limelight Networks's negative ROIC of -38.5% indicates operational inefficiency.
- Limelight Networks has a negative return on equity of -45.5%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -10.2%.