Limoneira Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:LMNR)
Limoneira Analysis Video
View Limoneira stock analysis video. This is our LMNR analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LMNR stock.
Limoneira Company Stock Rating (2.8/5)
Our Limoneira stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Limoneira stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy LMNR stock?
- Limoneira sales grew by 34.8% year on year in 2017 Q2.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 15.5%.
- Limoneira had a healthy average operating margin of 13.1% over the last 4 quarters.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 9.6%.
Should you sell LMNR stock?
- Limoneira's LTM Net margins were poor at 9.8%.
- LMNR stock is trading at a PE ratio of 29.2, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 23.2.
- LMNR stock is trading at a PS multiple of 2.4, which is a negative when compared to the Agricultural Operations industry average multiple of 1.6.
- Limoneira provides a low return on invested capital of 3.7%.