Limoneira Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:LMNR)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Limoneira stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LMNR stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Limoneira Company Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls LMNR stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial data like Limoneira revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Limoneira valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Limoneira stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy LMNR stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 8.9 over the last 5 years.
- Limoneira has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Consumer Staples sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.31.
- Limoneira has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 31.4.
Should you sell LMNR stock?
- LMNR stock is trading at a PE ratio of 40.7, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 21.6.
- LMNR stock is trading at a PS multiple of 3.3, which is a negative when compared to the Consumer Staples sector average multiple of 1.6.
- Limoneira has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 3.1.
Limoneira Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Limoneira stock analysis to ascertain how LMNR stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Limoneira revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.