Limoneira Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:LMNR)
Limoneira Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Limoneira stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LMNR stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Limoneira Company Stock Rating 2.5/5
Amigobulls LMNR stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Limoneira revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Limoneira valuation analysis. Limoneira stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy LMNR stock?
- Limoneira's revenue growth came in at 12.5% in 2018 Q1.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 11.3%.
Should you sell LMNR stock?
- LMNR stock is trading at a PE ratio of 49.6, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 22.6.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.8, which is overvalued in comparison to the Agricultural Operations industry average multiple of 1.6.
- Limoneira has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 3%.
- Limoneira has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -17.6%.
Limoneira Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Limoneira stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Limoneira revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether LMNR stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.