Limoneira Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:LMNR)
Limoneira Analysis Video
View Limoneira stock analysis video. This is our LMNR analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LMNR stock.
Limoneira Company Stock Rating (2.7/5)
Our Limoneira stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Limoneira stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy LMNR stock?
- Limoneira sales grew by 34.8% year on year in 2017 Q2.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 15.5%.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 13.1% for Limoneira.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 9.6%.
Should you sell LMNR stock?
- Limoneira's LTM Net margins were poor at 9.8%.
- LMNR stock is trading at a PE ratio of 30.6, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 23.6.
- LMNR stock is trading at a PS multiple of 2.6, which is a negative when compared to the Agricultural Operations industry average multiple of 1.7.
- Limoneira has a poor return on invested capital of 3.7%.