Limoneira Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:LMNR)
Limoneira Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Limoneira stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LMNR stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Limoneira Company Stock Rating 2.3/5
Amigobulls LMNR stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial data like Limoneira revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Limoneira valuation analysis. Limoneira stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy LMNR stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 13%.
Should you sell LMNR stock?
- Limoneira's Net margins were poor at 5.4% in the last twelve months.
- LMNR stock is trading at a PE ratio of 50.5, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 23.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.5, which is overvalued in comparison to the Agricultural Operations industry average multiple of 1.7.
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for Limoneira is not so attractive at 4.6%.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -31%.
Limoneira Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Limoneira stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Limoneira revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether LMNR stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.