Limoneira Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:LMNR)
Limoneira Analysis Video
View Limoneira stock analysis video. This is our LMNR analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LMNR stock.
Limoneira Company Stock Rating (2.2/5)
Our Limoneira stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Limoneira stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy LMNR stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Limoneira was 12.4% in 2017 Q1.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 15.1% over the last 5 years.
Should you sell LMNR stock?
- Limoneira's LTM Net margins were poor at 8.6%.
- LMNR stock is trading at a PE ratio of 36.7, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 24.5.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.6, which is higher in comparison to the Agricultural Operations industry average of 1.8, making LMNR stock expensive.
- Limoneira provides a low return on invested capital of 2.9%.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -23.7%.