Lockheed Martin Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:LMT)
Take a look at Amigobulls Lockheed Martin stock analysis video. Our LMT analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Lockheed Martin Corporation Stock Rating 3.3/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for LMT stock analysis. We compare Lockheed Martin valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of LMT stock. Lockheed Martin stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy LMT stock?
- Lockheed Martin's average operating margin of 12.58 was exceptional.
- The price to earnings multiple of 20.5 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 23.8.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Lockheed Martin at 273.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 3.6.
Should you sell LMT stock?
- Cash flow from operations is 0.5462 times net income which is a negative signal.
Lockheed Martin Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Lockheed Martin stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, Lockheed Martin revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether LMT stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of LMT technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.