Line Corp Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:LN)
Watch the robo advisor video of Line Corp stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LN stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Line Corp (ADR) Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls LN stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Line Corp revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Line Corp valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Line Corp stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy LN stock?
- Line Corp sales grew by 31.5% year on year in 2018-03.
- Line Corp had a healthy average operating margin of 11.72 over the last 4 quarters.
- Line Corp has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 8.5
Should you sell LN stock?
- LN stock is trading at a PS multiple of 5.6, which is a negative when compared to the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 3.
- Line Corp has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -4.3.
Amigobulls Line Corp stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Line Corp revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about LN stock.