Snyder's-Lance Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:LNCE)
Snyder's-Lance Stock Analysis
View the Snyder's-Lance stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for LNCE stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Snyder's-Lance Inc Stock Rating 2.2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for LNCE stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Snyder's-Lance valuation analysis. Our Snyder's-Lance stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you sell LNCE stock?
- Revenue growth of 6.6% has been weak over the last 5 years.
- Snyder's-Lance had an unimpressive average operating margin of 1.8% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.3 times the net income.
- The LNCE stock currently trades at a PE of 47.1, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 23.1.
- Snyder's-Lance has a poor return on invested capital of 0.9%.
Investors can use Amigobulls Snyder's-Lance stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Snyder's-Lance revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Snyder's-Lance stock.