Brasilagro Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:LND)
Brasilagro Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Brasilagro stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LND stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Brasilagro Cia Brasileira De Propriedades Agricolas Stock Rating 1.7/5
Amigobulls LND stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Brasilagro revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Brasilagro dividend performance. Brasilagro valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Brasilagro stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy LND stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 18.4% for Brasilagro.
- Brasilagro has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Consumer Staples sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.24.
Should you sell LND stock?
- Brasilagro's Net margins were poor at 20.6% in the last twelve months.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.6, which is overvalued in comparison to the Agricultural Operations industry average multiple of 1.6.
- Brasilagro has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -47%.
Brasilagro Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Brasilagro stock analysis to ascertain how LND stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Brasilagro revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about LND stock.