Landec Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:LNDC)
Take a look at Amigobulls Landec stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for LNDC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Landec Corporation Stock Rating 2.4/5
Amigobulls LNDC stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Landec revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q4 financial statements. We also check Landec dividend performance. We compare Landec valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of LNDC stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Landec stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy LNDC stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.24, Landec is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Consumer Staples sector.
- The lower PS ratio 0.7 for LNDC stock versus Consumer Staples sector average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell LNDC stock?
- Landec had an unimpressive average operating margin of 1.42 during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Landec's Net margins were poor at 3.9% in the last twelve months.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 31.3, LNDC stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 21.8.
Landec Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Landec stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Landec revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of LNDC technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.