Landec Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:LNDC)
Landec Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Landec stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for LNDC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Landec Corporation Stock Rating 1.9/5
Amigobulls LNDC stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Landec revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Landec dividend performance. We compare Landec valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of LNDC stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Landec stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy LNDC stock?
- Landec has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Consumer Staples sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.25.
- LNDC stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.8 as against the Food-Misc-Diversified industry average multiple of 1.5.
Should you sell LNDC stock?
- Landec had a low YoY revenue growth of 0.4% in the 2018 Q2.
- Long term revenue growth of 6.7% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Landec had a poor average operating margin of 1.7% over the last 4 quarters.
- Landec posted a TTM Net margin of 1.6%.
- LNDC stock is trading at a PE ratio of 45.2, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 23.1.
- Landec provides a low return on invested capital of 2.3%.
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for Landec is not so attractive at 3.8%.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -0.6%.
Landec Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Landec stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Landec revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of LNDC technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.