Lindsay Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:LNN)
Lindsay Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Lindsay stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for LNN stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Lindsay Corporation Stock Rating 2.4/5
Amigobulls LNN stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Lindsay revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Lindsay valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Lindsay stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy LNN stock?
- Lindsay has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Industrial Products sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.43.
- Lindsay has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 9.6%
Should you sell LNN stock?
- Sales declined by -1.7% annually over the last 5 years.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 39, LNN stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 22.8.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -5.6%.
Lindsay Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Lindsay stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of LNN stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Lindsay revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of LNN technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.