Alliant Energy Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:LNT)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Alliant Energy stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LNT stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Alliant Energy Corporation Stock Rating 2.7/5
Amigobulls LNT stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Alliant Energy revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Alliant Energy valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of LNT stock. Our Alliant Energy stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy LNT stock?
- Net margins stood at a healthy 14.2% (average) for Alliant Energy in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- Alliant Energy's return on invested capital of 5.5 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 11.3 for Alliant Energy is attractive.
Should you sell LNT stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.7231 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.9, which is higher in comparison to the Utilities sector average of 2.1, making LNT stock expensive.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -29.1.
Alliant Energy Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Alliant Energy stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of LNT stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of LNT stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Alliant Energy revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of LNT technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.