Logitech Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:LOGI)
Take a look at Amigobulls Logitech stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for LOGI stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Logitech International SA (USA) Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls LOGI stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Logitech revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q4 earnings. We compare Logitech valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of LOGI stock. Logitech stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy LOGI stock?
- Logitech's revenue growth came in at 19.4% in 2018-03.
- Logitech's average operating margin of 8.94 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 8.2% for Logitech.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.6221 times the net income.
- Logitech generates a high return on invested capital of 38.2.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Logitech at 21.9.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 13.2.
Should you sell LOGI stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 4.1.
Logitech Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Logitech stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of LOGI stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Logitech revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of LOGI technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.