LogMein Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:LOGM)
LogMein Analysis Video
View LogMein stock analysis video. This is our LOGM analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LOGM stock.
LogMeIn Inc Stock Rating (2.1/5)
Our LogMein stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This LogMein stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy LOGM stock?
- LogMein's revenue growth came in at 135.1% in 2017 Q1.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 28.8%.
- LogMein has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.01.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 54.5%.
Should you sell LOGM stock?
- LogMein reported an average operating margin of -6.6% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- LogMein posted an average Net loss of -3.3% in the last twelve months.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 73, LOGM stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 25.8.
- LOGM stock is trading at a PS multiple of 10.8, which is a negative when compared to the Computer Services industry average multiple of 2.7.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -2.5%, which is a red flag.
- LogMein has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -1.9%, indicating the company is not profitable.