LogMein Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:LOGM)
LogMein Stock Analysis
View the LogMein stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for LOGM stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
LogMeIn Inc Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls LOGM stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as LogMein revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. LogMein valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our LogMein stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy LOGM stock?
- LogMein sales grew by 48.9% year on year in 2018 Q1.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 49.8%.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 13.7% (average) for LogMein in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 5.2 times the net income.
- LogMein has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 52.5%.
Should you sell LOGM stock?
- LOGM stock is trading at a PS multiple of 5.4, which is a negative when compared to the Computer Services industry average multiple of 2.9.
LogMein Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls LogMein stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
LogMein revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of LogMein stock.