LogMein Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:LOGM)
View the LogMein stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for LOGM stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
LogMeIn Inc Stock Rating 3.7/5
Amigobulls LOGM stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as LogMein revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. LogMein valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our LogMein stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy LOGM stock?
- LogMein's revenue growth came in at 18.9% in 2018-06.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 49.7.
- LTM Net margins were good at 12.3% for LogMein.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.06, LogMein is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector.
- The price to earnings multiple of 20.1 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 25.4.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 31.7.
LogMein Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls LogMein stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
LogMein revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of LogMein stock.