LogMein Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:LOGM)
View the LogMein stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for LOGM stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
LogMeIn Inc Stock Rating 3.5/5
Amigobulls LOGM stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as LogMein revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. LogMein valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our LogMein stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy LOGM stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for LogMein was 48.9% in 2018-03.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 49.8.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 13.7% (average) for LogMein in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 5.1834 times the net income.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 52.5.
Should you sell LOGM stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5.3, which is higher in comparison to the Computer and Technology sector average of 3, making LOGM stock expensive.
LogMein Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls LogMein stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
LogMein revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of LogMein stock.