Lonestar Resources Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:LONE)
View the Lonestar Resources stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for LONE stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Lonestar Resources US Inc. Stock Rating 2.2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for LONE stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Lonestar Resources valuation analysis. Our Lonestar Resources stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you sell LONE stock?
- Lonestar Resources reported an average operating margin of -18.22 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Lonestar Resources posted an average Net loss of -51.6% in the last twelve months.
- Lonestar Resources is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.64.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for LONE stock.
- Lonestar Resources has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -2.6.
- Lonestar Resources has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -32.6, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Lonestar Resources has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -63.5.
Lonestar Resources Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Lonestar Resources stock analysis to ascertain how LONE stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Lonestar Resources revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about LONE stock.