Dorian LPG Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:LPG)
Dorian LPG Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Dorian LPG stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LPG stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Dorian LPG Ltd Stock Rating 2.1/5
Amigobulls LPG stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial data like Dorian LPG revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Dorian LPG valuation analysis. Dorian LPG stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy LPG stock?
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 19.5%.
Should you sell LPG stock?
- Dorian LPG posted an average Net loss of -8.9% in the last twelve months.
- PE ratio is meaningless for LPG stock as the company has losses.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.3, which is higher in comparison to the Transportation-Shipping industry average of 1.5, making LPG stock expensive.
- A negative ROE of -1.5% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Dorian LPG Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Dorian LPG stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of LPG stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Dorian LPG revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of LPG technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.