Dorian LPG Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:LPG)
Take a look at Amigobulls Dorian LPG stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LPG stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Dorian LPG Ltd Stock Rating 2.2/5
Amigobulls LPG stock analysis uses latest quarter 2019 Q1 financial data like Dorian LPG revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Dorian LPG valuation analysis. Dorian LPG stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy LPG stock?
- Dorian LPG has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 41.4.
Should you sell LPG stock?
- Dorian LPG revenue saw a decline of -18% YoY in 2018-03.
- Dorian LPG posted an average Net loss of -12.8% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for LPG stock.
- LPG stock is trading at a PS multiple of 2.7, which is a negative when compared to the Transportation sector average multiple of 1.4.
- Dorian LPG has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -2.1, indicating the company is not profitable.
Dorian LPG Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Dorian LPG stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of LPG stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Dorian LPG revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of LPG technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.