Laredo Petroleum Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:LPI)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Laredo Petroleum stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LPI stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Laredo Petroleum Inc Stock Rating 3.7/5
Amigobulls LPI stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Laredo Petroleum revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Laredo Petroleum valuation analysis. Laredo Petroleum stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy LPI stock?
- Laredo Petroleum's revenue growth came in at 37.4% in 2018-03.
- Laredo Petroleum's average operating margin of 32.65 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 63.5% for Laredo Petroleum.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 1.6933 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 9.6 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 20.4.
- Laredo Petroleum generates a high return on invested capital of 16.9.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Laredo Petroleum at 107.8.
Should you sell LPI stock?
- Laredo Petroleum has a debt/equity ratio of 0.9, which is worse than the average in the Oils-Energy sector.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -21.1.
Laredo Petroleum Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Laredo Petroleum stock analysis to ascertain how LPI stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of LPI stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Laredo Petroleum revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Laredo Petroleum stock.