LivePerson Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:LPSN)
LivePerson Analysis Video
View LivePerson stock analysis video. This is our LPSN analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LPSN stock.
LivePerson, Inc. Stock Rating (1.5/5)
Our LivePerson stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This LivePerson stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell LPSN stock?
- LivePerson sales declined by -8.2% year on year in 2017 Q1.
- Over the last twelve months, LivePerson posted an average operating loss margin of -9.9%.
- Over the last 12 months, LivePerson had an average Net loss of -13.2%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for LPSN stock.
- LivePerson's negative ROIC of -14.3% indicates operational inefficiency.
- LivePerson has a negative return on equity of -19.5%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -11.4%.