LivePerson Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:LPSN)
LivePerson Analysis Video
View LivePerson stock analysis video. This is our LPSN analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LPSN stock.
LivePerson, Inc. Stock Rating (1.8/5)
Our LivePerson stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This LivePerson stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy LPSN stock?
- LPSN stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.8 as against the Internet Services industry average multiple of 2.6.
Should you sell LPSN stock?
- LivePerson sales shrank by -5.1% year-over-year in 2016 Q4.
- LivePerson registered a negative operating margin of -8.7% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- LivePerson registered an average TTM Net loss of -11.6%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for LPSN stock as the company has losses.
- LivePerson's negative ROIC of -12.2% indicates operational inefficiency.
- A negative ROE of -16.8% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.