Liquidity Services Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:LQDT)
Liquidity Services Analysis Video
View Liquidity Services stock analysis video. This is our LQDT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LQDT stock.
Liquidity Services, Inc. Stock Rating (1.4/5)
Our Liquidity Services stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Liquidity Services stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy LQDT stock?
- The lower PS ratio 0.8 for LQDT stock versus Auction Valuation services industry average of 1.7 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell LQDT stock?
- Sales declined by -2.4% annually over the last 5 years.
- Liquidity Services reported an average operating margin of -10.9% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Liquidity Services had an average Net loss of -19.6%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for LQDT stock.
- Liquidity Services has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -30.1%.
- Liquidity Services has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -32.7%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -10.4%.