Liquidity Services Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:LQDT)
Liquidity Services Analysis Video
View Liquidity Services stock analysis video. This is our LQDT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LQDT stock.
Liquidity Services, Inc. Stock Rating (1.2/5)
Our Liquidity Services stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Liquidity Services stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy LQDT stock?
- The lower PS ratio 0.7 for LQDT stock versus Auction Valuation services industry average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell LQDT stock?
- Liquidity Services revenue saw a decline of -16.7% YoY in 2017 Q2.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -5% in sales over the last 5 years.
- Liquidity Services registered a negative operating margin of -13.6% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Liquidity Services had an average Net loss of -23%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for LQDT stock.
- Liquidity Services has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -48.5%.
- A negative ROE of -39.1% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -15.2%.