Lam Research Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:LRCX)
Lam Research Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Lam Research stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LRCX stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Lam Research Corporation Stock Rating 4.3/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for LRCX stock analysis. Lam Research valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Lam Research stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy LRCX stock?
- Lam Research's revenue growth came in at 37.1% in 2018 Q2.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 24.7%.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 27% for Lam Research.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 17.6% (average) for Lam Research in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The price to earnings multiple of 13.8 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 25.3.
- Lam Research generates a high return on invested capital of 44.2%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Lam Research at 24.7%.
Should you sell LRCX stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.52, Lam Research is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- Lam Research has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -2.2%.
Lam Research Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Lam Research stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of LRCX stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Lam Research revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of LRCX technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.